GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C) applies to all orders placed via our online shop.
- Customer: Any entity, Legal or Private person purchase goods from our website.
- Dukkan: an Online marketplace www.dukka.lv that customers uses for placing orders
- Delivery/shipping: the delivery of products or goods ordered by “Customer” to the address of Delivery within delivery area and specified in customer’s orders.
- DELIVERY CONDITIONS
- Delivery costs are added to the product prices as displayed. Delivery charges are explained within individual product offers or during Checkout process.
Dukkan only dispatch goods in EU route; pick up by the customer is not possible for the moment.
The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop:
- Credit Card
While placing the order, Customer is filling card information and payment processing is going to take place by the payment provider who is processing of “Paysera”
- Banklink payment / Internet banking payment:
After placement of the order in this payment method, customer might be forwarded to the online Paysera website in order to pay the invoice amount via Paysera paylink or selected bank link which is also provided by service from “Paysera”.
Customer must have an online banking account in the chosen bank of his choice and Dukkan supports, identify accordingly and confirm the payment instruction.
Customer will receive additional information during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out by Paysera and debited to customer’s account directly thereafter.
An automatic invoice will be sent accordingly to the billing email address of the customer. Invoice sent electronically and doesn’t require a signature.
- DAMAGE DURING DELIVERY
- If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery by courier, please report the defect to us as soon as possible. Failure to make a complaint with pictures will lose the customer rights refund.
If deliver was DUKKAN delivery, Dukkan will be fully responsible of the damage and will refund or provide customer with same products of ordered products. In case products are out of stock, Dukkan shop will provide customer with refund.
- RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL AND RIGHTS TO REFUSE
- The Customer has the right to unilaterally exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receiving the order, immediately informing DUKKAN by email regarding the withdrawal. Product returned should be in good shape and not opened or consumed, except if the product was opened and found rotten then DUKKAN will replace or offer a refund.
In case of Refunds, the Customer will be refunded the price of the product only, if the refund purpose is to return a product, the customer is responsible for shipping fees. . Refund method is based on the payment method that was used when placing the order
- How to request a Refund:
Send email with Order number , attached evidence or reason of refund, attach photos and send refund request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ORDER CANCELLATION
- In the event of serious circumstances, DUKKAN may fully or temporarily suspend DUKKAN.LV ONLINE shop without a prior notice to the Customer. In such cases, DUKKAN will reimburse the Customer for undelivered orders within 15 business days
Working hours: 9 AM – 5 PM EET time.